A List Of Positive Affirmations for Self-Care and Self-Love
1. I love my body.
2. I will stop apologizing.
3. I will keep learning to expand my mind and creativity.
4. I love and appreciate myself.
5. I accept others and I accept myself.
6. I appreciate the small stuff in life.
7. I will always take good care of myself.
8. I choose me.
9. I am grateful for the blessings in my life.
10. I value myself above all else.
11. I express unconditional love for my mind, body, and soul.
12. I will put myself first.
13. I have many accomplishments that are worth celebrating.
14. I exude love and happiness.
15. I will be kind to myself today.
16. I find joy in the little things.
17. I will do something for me today.
18. I surround myself with good, positive, and supportive people.
19. I am worthy of love.
20. I will stop using negative self-talk.
21. I will focus on the good in my life, not the bad.
22. I deserve good fortune.
23. I appreciate my body and mind.
24. I find comfort in my own company.
25. I am confident.
A List Of Positive Affirmations Can Help you Focus on Your Future, Not the Past
All people react to events in life very differently. Sometimes things happen in life that can change you and those around you forever, but it's really how you deal with these things that says a lot about who you are.
Another factor here is where you place your focus. It can be easy to dwell on the past, and get stuck wondering what might have been, but is that really what you should do? Here are some ways you can practice self-care by focusing on your future, not on your past.
A List Of Positive Affirmations Will Remind You That You’re Still Here
When it comes to reflecting on past events, there’s one thing that you can always find some appreciation for. You’re still here. That means that whatever has come before you, whether it was a massive obstacle or defeat, that event didn't end you. You’re still here, and that says a lot about how resilient you can be.
It’s important to realize that people are remarkably good at coming out on top of what they might find themselves up against. The fact that you can read this right now is a testimony to that. You might want to know what comes next, and that’s completely normal. The next steps to try to find more things that you can be happy about.
A List Of Positive Affirmations Will Help You Practice Gratefulness
The first step to really getting grounded and centered would be for you to spend some time focusing on what you are grateful for. There are lots of ways to do this, but one of the best would be for you to write a gratefulness journal.
This will give you the ability to look at the list after you have completed it. That will allow you to see everything that you can think of and set your mind to thinking about that instead of the things you wish had taken place in the past. Pick ten to fifteen of your favorite things and make a list of those things a few times a week.
About the Artwork Featured in the Headings on this Site: If you like the awesome artwork that you see on these pages, check out these Artists' Etsy shops: